Wednesday, June 26, 2013

News Flash from Ken-ichi Shimazu
Hello Polychrome friends! Following up last year's successful reunion, I would like to propose a repeat reunion this year again. I have polled those who could not attend last year due to personal emergency and overseas trip. I am happy to find out that Ron Muzillo, Barbara Lent and Ajay Shah are among those who would likely to show up. I spoke to Analise von Grunberg who will consider coming up once the date is set. Ron wrote to me that Paul Nemoda is also interested in joining us. So I went to the Briar Restaurant, last year's venue and found the last Saturday of September ( 28th) is open. I tentatively booked the room for the reunion. You may recall Briar is easy to access, have a private room for us, plenty of free parking and generally not too far from you. ( unless you are coming from Europe, Japan, Columbus, etc.!) I will keep you posted on further detail and who might show up. Please let me know whether you could join us. I would also be happy to hear from you as to what we could do at the meeting in addition to the individual's update (which is always interesting to know). So please keep the date open and hope to see you all then. Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment